Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 05, 2017

Richard Branson, the Entrepreneur, Founder of Virgin Group of companies, the adventurist and the philanthropist

Richard Branson

"I believe in benevolent dictatorship, provided I am the dictator." - Richard Branson

While reading a book titled “The Code of the Extraordinary Mind” by Vishen Lakhiani I learnt about the British Entrepreneur and founder of Virgin Group of companies, Richard Branson who has founded nearly 200 companies in more than 30 countries, including the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Canada, Asia, Europe and South Africa. After he quit his school at his age 16, his entrepreneurial projects started in the music industry and expanded into other sectors, making Branson a billionaire.  Branson is also known for his adventurous spirit and sporting achievements, including crossing oceans in a hot air balloon. He is also an acclaimed philanthropist. A brief mention about him and his philosophy to work and success in that book suddenly spurred me to research on him to know more details about this interesting personality.

I intend sharing what I learnt about him with all my blog readers. I hope you would be equally keen to know him. 

"I am not a person who looks back on my life with regret. I have always followed the motto: Life is best lived looking forward and looking up." - Richard Branson

No comments:

Post a Comment